Renard shows us some methods that we can use to make our blog better.These 8 Things Will Help You To Make Your Blog Better
Good afternoon everyone. 🌎 This shirt is up for sale for on poshmark if any of you are interested. Maybe someone you love needs this in their closet after this Christmas? Idk, either way it’s a men’s size XL. The rest of the details are there if you click the link above. There will be much more content coming your way from BOTH, thesinrisesip and xtrafluffshop. Just stay tuned. Have a beautiful Monday. 🤍
Cherish your vision, Cherish your ideas; Cherish your dreams, Cherish the beauty that form in your mind; You’ve got a new story to write. If you …Cherish.
I absolutely love this encouraging post.
Here you go. You’re welcome.
Working on this piece this evening.
“I’m confident, as seasons change, your faithfulness remains.” 🙏🏻
Emotional eating is the action of eating in response to emotions. This behaviour includes eating in response to both positive and negative feelings. …Overcoming Emotional Eating
Well looks like I found an article I sure need to read.. 😅
Next week I will be right back to posting some soul inspo for everyone. I felt I needed to regroup after an awesome birthday weekend with friends, and then a long week at work. For now, I will keep sippin my coffee, watching my youtubers, and getting ready for the shift ahead. Here’s one of my new mugs a co-worker got me, pretty cute aye?
Be back Monday everyone. 🖤✌🏻
Just want to drop in to leave this prayer here for you all.
I was given this book a few years ago (Prayers for an Anxious Heart) by a co-worker during a very stressful time in my life, and it is still one of my most useful gifts to this day. It helped me tremendously, and I’ve recently picked it back up. These prayers are beautifully written, and always leave me with a full heart that is ready to face the day.
Put on your armor today! Spiritual warfare is VERY real, so make sure you’re preparing yourself before you go out into the world.
Soon I will be posting a recipe for Chocolate Chip Cookies (thought I’d throw that in here lol).
Recently I have been waking up, and trying to drink at least some water before getting going. Drinking at least 8 ounces of water first thing (before coffee) in the morning helps me feel hydrated, and aids in the wake up process. Some mornings though, my stomach will either be a little sore if our food was spicy the night before, or I will have a little heartburn. Drinking water also helps all of that flush out of my system a bit quicker. I have discovered that when adding cranberry and lemon to my water, it helps calm whatever is going on inside my stomach. I wanted to learn a little bit more about why, so I started to do a little research. Most websites state the same thing, but I found these articles on WebMD that gave the benefits of cranberries and lemon juice. Now, I know the health benefits on the cranberry page are for raw/dried cranberries. But when you find your 100% cranberry juice, with zero artificial additives you can read what the nutrition label has to offer. Below are a few points on why medical professionals are saying it’s good to drink lemon-cranberry water if not every day, at least every now and then.
Water- 1 1/2 cups
Cranberry Juice-1/2 cup
Lemon Juice- 1/4 cup
(Remember these are just a few benefits listed below! Check out the websites!)
Lemon Water Benefits
- Has antioxidants called bioflavonoids
- Used for fighting common cold, (H1N1) swine flu, etc..
- Used for an upset stomach from vomiting during pregnancy, or upset stomach in general
- Helps with kidney stones
- Aids in digestion
- Cranberries are a superfood
- Anti-cancer and anti-inflammatory effects
- Lowers blood pressure
- Improves eyesight
- Improves the function of blood vessels
Reference the websites below for more info, these are where my notes came from today.
Here are the articles, and I hope you give this a try! The taste is not sweet, AT ALL. BUT, is very refreshing (and can attempt to do all of the wonderful things above).
So get it going, you fearfully and wonderfully made human.
Enjoy this Wednesday, and take it easy. ☀️☀️☀️
Good morning beautiful people. ☀️ Just thought I would pop in this morning with 3 quick tips for a smoother morning at home. I’m no expert… but coming from someone who has always struggled with getting myself out of the bed, and even out of the house? They help kick start my day off right. How your morning rolls out, is imperative to how your day goes.
1. Do not let your phone be the first thing you grab in the morning, please. Roll over, give honey a kiss ( or kitty, puppy, etc..). Get up. Walk to the kitchen. Make a cup of coffee, and go breathe in the fresh air outside. Your lungs will thank you.
2. Wake up earlier than you need to. I started doing this a few months back, and found that once I woke up earlier, I felt a lot calmer than normal when leaving for work or wherever I’m going. I feel in less of a rush. I feel much happier, and have a clear mind. Especially because I was able to get some coffee, devotional time, and THEN a few videos from our favorite YouTube channels, and some laundry folded (all before getting ready). It’s hard to keep up, but once you stop this habit,you’ll notice when you are rushing around with spilled coffee in your shirt!
3. Last, (but should be first) is get into the word. That’s right! Jump into your bible, to connect with Jesus first thing. Before any of the worlds noise seeps in, it’s not only a smart thing to do but a crucial thing to do. Arm yourself today with the word of God. If you need a recommendation, or want to have a specific prayer to pray in the morning, look up Ephesians 6:10-18. He wants to guide your every step, and that starts with your first step of the day.
Well, I hope you have a magnificent Tuesday. Let me know if you have anything that you do in the mornings that help your day, they just might help me too!
Much love you fearfully and wonderfully made humans. 🤍
Wow… an amazing piece of work here. Great to start my Saturday morning with. 🙏🏻
Cast all your cares up to the lord. 🤍
Also, what kind of coffee did you have this morning?
by Hazel Straub The Fire of God is burning the dross. Never let the fire of God go out. Pray, worship continually, before the throne of God. The …The Holy Fire Of God